Second M.I.T. Conference
on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics
June 17 - 20, 2003
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02139 U.S.A.
Effective May 30, 2003
-- Sorry --
Due to an unexpected number of registrations already received
- The Proceedings are no longer available as part of the Conference fee
- The Conference Dinner will be held at the Boston Cambridge Marriott Hotel, close to the M.I.T. campus. Only a few guest tickets are still available, and none may be available during on-site registration.
The new regular Registration Fee not including the Proceedings and not including the Conference Dinner is $ 160.- (no charge for students). Space is available for you at all Lectures at the Conference. Note that the Proceedings Books published by Elsevier can directly be ordered from Elsevier at the Conference (the price is not known yet).
Please register under these conditions to attend the Conference. Registration is no longer available. We are looking forward to welcome you at M.I.T.
Παίξε στοιχημα στις καλύτερες στοιχηματικες εταιριες ή στις καλύτερες εταιριεσ στοιχηματων που υπάρχουν σήμερα. Διάβασε αξιολογήσεις και ότι αλλο θέλεις και μάθε τα πάντα για το στοιχημα.
The Second Conference will be held in the same spirit as the First Conference
which was held at M.I.T. on June 12 - 15, 2001.
The Proceedings of the First Conference can be obtained through the MIT website. This Conference was held in the same spirit as the First Conference held at M.I.T. on June 12 - 15, 2001. This web site now contains partial details of the Second Conference.
We recommend that you consider the following accommodation:
- The University Park Hotel @ M.I.T. (at 20 Sidney Street, Cambridge, MA 02139) has a reserved block of rooms at a special rate for Conference attendees. The rate applies to reservations for the nights of 16 - 20 June 2003. To secure the special rate, please make your reservation directly with the hotel by the cut-off date, and mention that you are reserving your room to attend the Second M.I.T. Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics.
- The special rate is $169.00 per night, plus applicable taxes, single or double occupancy. Reservations can be made by phone at 617-577-0200 or 1-800-754-7130, or on-line at www.hotelatmit.com. Please be sure to reference the group code FSM. The cut-off date is 17 May 2003.
Hotel rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and it is recommended you make your reservations early. The Conference Services Office of M.I.T. does not handle hotel reservations.
- On-campus housing will be available through the Conference Services Office of M.I.T. for both air conditioned and non-air conditioned dormitories located on the M.I.T. Campus. Projected 2003 rates will be between $50.00 and $100.00 per night. Kindly note that it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the accommodation descriptions and cancellation policy. This information and the housing request form will be available in mid-January 2003. Please click here.
On-campus housing may only be requested by participants who have registered and paid for the conference. Conference and housing payments must be issued separately.